|Simulador de robo|
Probabilidades: 0% – 0% más
|Ninguno. Éste es un mazo hecho de cero.|
- Reliably play two upgrades from hand before activations on turn one, with three being somewhat common as well
- Consistent damage output with no resource conditional or modified damage sides on the base character dice and Ackbar's Focus
- Mixed damage decreases your susceptibility to massive Dodge or Block removal and can help remove those pesky Hunkered Downs
- Massive burst potential with All In, Admiral Ackbar Focus, or It's a Trap!
- Losing a character, while not good, is not crippling with Redeploy upgrades and Rearm; generally the deck ends up trading characters and can out pace opponents from then on
- Mixed damage can sometimes leave mismatched dice on the board and additionally increase vulnerability to control events like Block,Dodge, or Deflect since they are always somewhat viable, if not optimal
- Low individual HP can lead to early casualties with great rolls from enemy aggro decks
- Color dependence can be somewhat problematic if Admiral Ackbar is lost early or if both Padawan are taken out
This deck was built and tested with with fellow user @Piadis, who forgoes Rearm in favor of a couple of extra control cards. Flavor to suit your tastes. In our opinions, mandatory cards would include the 12 upgrades, All In, Deflect,Hit and Run, It's a Trap!, Noble Sacrifice, Squad Tactics, and perhaps Willpower.
The results have been similar for both Piadis and myself thus far. Combined our record is roughly 34-4, with many games against popular decks such as Training Day, Jango/Veers, Jabba/Vader, Jabba/Dooku, Vader/Raider, etc. Most games have been on TTS, but opponent pilot quality is largely unknown so take the results with a grain of salt.
TEST AND REPORT:
Feel free to test it out, make some changes, and report back. We'd love your input! Also, it could use a better name. :D